We reserve the right to amend or revise these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes to the terms apply with immediate effect from the date of publication on our website. By continuing to use this website after any changes are made you accept those changes and they are binding on you.
For further information or for any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 22 November 2017.
Advent Calendar Terms and Conditions
- For Advent Calendar competition windows, you will be required to enter into a draw by providing your contact details. You must complete the form in full.
- By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Competitions close for entry at 11:59pm each day and only one entry per person per giveaway will be counted. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified.
- Those selected as part of and/or are sole winners of giveaways will be contacted via email. If you do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- Some giveaways will have further restrictions such as expiration dates but this information will be communicated in any correspondence. Giveaways related to tickets may also be for specific performances which will also be included in any correspondence. For those giveaways which are linked to a performances, we reserve the right to make changes to the programme, casting, dates and times as necessary. Please note that all tickets are subject to availability.
- Giveaways are not transferable, must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified and may not be redeemed for cash and/or any alternative. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize without giving notice.
- For alcohol giveaways you must be 18yrs+, and if requested to do so, provide proof of your age.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the Content is accurate and complete it may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All Content is provided for information purposes only and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Employees of English National Ballet Ltd, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
- All decisions of English National Ballet will be final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: English National Ballet, Markova House, 39 Jay Mews, London, SW7 2ES.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject from the venue any person if it believes their presence is likely to cause a nuisance, disturbance or threat to other patrons, the venue or its employees. No refund will be issued.
- Latecomers will not be admitted after an event has started. For classes, participants over 15 minutes late may not be permitted to attend the class. If you arrive after this time you may observe the class or speak to the teacher with regards to joining in late. Late participants are responsible for their own warm up.
- We reserve the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements (including but not limited to the programme, dance artist, instructor or musician) without prior notification and without being obliged to offer a refund or exchange.
- The use of cameras, tape recorders or any other electronic or digital recording, photographing or imaging devices is not allowed inside our spaces.
- Mobile phones, pagers and wireless handheld email devices must be switched off at all times.
- Smoking on the premises is prohibited.
- Attendees consent to the recording and filming of themselves while attending events or classes.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds are not permitted except where events or classes are cancelled or abandoned when less than half the event or session has taken place.
Missed classes or events cannot be refunded or replaced by attending other classes/events. However classes are transferable during the first week of term if you feel you have booked the incorrect level.
Friends, Great Friends and Ballet Buddies
The term “Membership” covers Friends, Great Friends, and Ballet Buddies.
- Members are eligible for ticket discounts from the moment the membership is purchased. Please allow up to 14 days for the membership pack. We will aim to send your Membership card upon receipt of payment within 7 days, exceptions may include Christmas holidays. The Membership card will be posted to the address you provide in the delivery instructions for the Order.
- If you have selected Membership as a gift for another individual, we will arrange to send the Membership card as indicated in your Order within 7 days, exceptions may include Christmas holidays.
- All prices for Membership are annual payments in £ sterling, including tax where applicable. You can see the benefits provided to Members on the relevant webpages.
- Ballet Buddies membership is for those aged 3 to 10 years. There is no age limitation on our other events.
Health and Safety
You are required to complete a health and safety form and comply with the physical activities disclaimer before taking part in any workshops or classes with English National Ballet. If you have any concerns about the content of workshops then please contact us in advance.
- Participation in all physical activity (workshops) is at your own risk; English National Ballet cannot be held responsible for any injuries or loss or damage to your person or property. It is the participant’s responsibility to inform English National Ballet of any illnesses or injuries that may arise during class or are pre-existing.
- For all physical activities (workshops) participants should wear suitable clothing and soft shoes / bare feet.
- Changing space with shower facilities is available from 6.45pm; however the lockers are not to be used. Personal belongings can be left in the changing rooms, but we recommend personal belongings are taken into the studio and safely stored away from the dance space to prevent trips. English National Ballet cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Outdoor shoes, pointe shoes and soft blocks are not to be worn in the studios.
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by English National Ballet. Please note that by accessing and interacting with our website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of use set out below.
English National Ballet makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
All rights including, but not limited to, the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of English National Ballet or other third parties.
Content may be copied for personal use or for non-commercial use within an organisation provided that the source of the material is acknowledged and the content is not amended in any way. In all other cases, content may only be copied, stored, published or otherwise distributed (including electronically), with the prior written permission of English National Ballet.
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. These links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by English National Ballet of the linked site, its operator or its content. English National Ballet does not claim any responsibility for any external websites to which it may link.