Bring high quality artistic practice to your school, college or university with our creative workshops.
We offer two options for students to engage with the world of ballet; Creative Repertoire workshops, which explore the stories, characters and themes in English National Ballet’s repertoire, and Ballet Essentials workshops, which focus on the physical and technical skills of ballet.
Outstanding teaching – clear, informative and able to capture the boys understanding of ballet in a fun wayVivienne Edwards, Teacher, Aldwickbury School
- Professional artists to inspire and challenge students both physically and creatively, developing posture, co-ordination and stamina
- Cross-curricular links tailored to different Key Stages, offering students a deeper understanding of this creative art form
- Live music played by a professional musician
- Support for students completing their Arts Award
- Links with English National Ballet – connecting students to one of the world’s greatest ballet companies and developing students’ cultural and artistic understanding
- Discounted tickets to English National Ballet performances via Schools Link
Akram Khan’s Giselle Workshops
Creative dance workshops for schools
Ballet Essentials Schools Workshops
My First Ballet: Cinderella Schools Workshops
Romeo and Juliet Schools Workshops
Introduce your school to Shakespeare’s heart-breaking tale and Nureyev’s blazing ballet.