We’re excited to announce the launch of our ENB at Home app for iOS and Android, making your BalletActive experience smoother and bringing you some exciting features.
With the ENB at Home app, now you can:
- Save BalletActive classes to do later or bookmark your favourites with the “My List” function
- Download classes within the app to watch offline
- More easily cast the video on your Smart TV
- Search for content using keywords within the BalletActive library of classes
The app also allows you to access your Ballet on Demand rentals, which you can watch offline and cast to your Smart TV.
Some tips for downloading and using the app:
- When using Ballet on Demand, you will still need to purchase your chosen performance on the website (you cannot purchase a rental via the app). Once you’ve rented a performance, just log in to the app and you’ll find it in your library. You can download the video to watch offline and more easily cast it to your Smart TV, so you won’t have to worry about wifi connection or speed whilst watching.
- Please make sure that you read the checklist for compatible browsers and operating systems to ensure that the app is suitable for your mobile device, tablet or smart TV.
Visit our online help centre for more information about downloading and using the app, and about BalletActive and Ballet on Demand generally.