"Outstanding teaching, clear, informative and able to capture the boys understanding of ballet in a fun way" Vivienne Edwards, Teacher, Aldwickbury School
High-quality artistic practice is at the core of English National Ballet's Schools’ Link programme. Workshops are offered in schools, colleges and universities throughout the UK, giving students the opportunity to engage with the world of ballet. We offer two distinct options; Creative Repertoire workshops, this season exploring Nutcracker, Swan Lake and Coppélia, and Ballet Essentials workshops, focusing on the physical and technical skills of ballet.
- Professional artists to inspire and challenge students both physically and creatively, developing posture, co-ordination, and stamina, and engaging with live music
- Support for students completing their Arts Award
- Cross-curricular links tailored to different Key Stages, offering students a deeper understanding of this creative art form.
- Links with English National Ballet - connecting students to one of the world’s greatest ballet companies and developing students’ cultural and artistic understanding
- Special Schools’ Matinee performances and ticket offers