Launched in 2012, English National Ballet’s youth dance company, ENBYouthCo, has become one of the UK’s leading companies in the youth dance sector. Its unique focus on both ballet and contemporary reflects the varied and diverse styles seen in English National Ballet’s repertoire, and offers young dancers aged 14-19 the opportunity to connect and train with a world-class ballet company.
Under the leadership of Creative Director Jo Meredith, English National Ballet aims for ENBYouthCo to:
- Be a representative for ballet in the youth dance sector;
- Provide a platform for young dancers to supplement their training;
- Offer support and mentoring for young dancers throughout their training;
- Provide high quality techniques classes, choreographic and performance opportunities;
- Provide access to a world-class national and international touring ballet company.
Working with a wide range of professional artists, and performing at a number of events and locations across London throughout each year, ENBYouthCo promotes innovation, personal creativity and commitment, while focusing on the development of each dancer’s potential.