English National Ballet’s supporters are at the heart of our work. You enable us bring world-class ballet to the widest audience, giving as many people access to ballet as possible.
We employ a professional Development Team to raise funds that enable English National Ballet to fulfil its artistic mission and provide the best possible experience for our supporters. We appreciate and value the generous support of the companies, charitable trusts, individuals and public bodies that financially contribute to our work.
We are a registered charity in England and Wales (214005). We adhere to the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Fundraising Practice.
We make the following commitment to our supporters – we will:
- be honest, truthful, transparent and professional in the way that we deal with you;
- speedily acknowledge your gift, handle it responsibly and apply it to the purpose for which it was given;
- welcome all new supporters and provide information and insight about English National Ballet;
- keep you informed about the project or area of our work that you are supporting in an honest, timely and accessible manner;
- keep our fundraising costs low to ensure that as much of your donation as possible goes directly to supporting English National Ballet’s work;
- listen to our supporters’ preferences and to feedback regarding our fundraising;
- treat your information in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way in line with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- never sell your name, address or other personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing or fundraising; and
- comply with all applicable domestic and international legislation, including tax legislation and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
Complaints about any area of English National Ballet’s fundraising should be addressed in the first instance to:
English National Ballet
41 Hopewell Square, London, E14 0SY
T: 020 7581 1245
We endeavour to respond to questions, comments and feedback within three working days. For further details please see our Fundraising Complaints Procedure.