English National Ballet is recruiting for a newly created position of Music Administrations Manager to support the Music Department and Orchestra.
Ideally you have undertaken a similar role within a performing arts company and be used to liaising between various key stakeholder to ensure effective coordination of performance needs. To be successful the ideal candidate will be a self starter, with a positive can do attitude, able to effectively organize competing priorities across various stakeholders. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excellent relationship building skills.
You will work closely and collaboratively with members of the Music Department, Artistic team and Production team.
Ideally with a music performance background and desirably a musician, you will have an active interest in the arts.
Experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of classical music, artists, venues, and festivals
- Enthusiastic about the work of ENB and experiences of working within the Arts sector
- Experience of working collaboratively with all stakeholders (at varying levels)
- Demonstrates efficient time management ability, with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active, focussed and motivated with demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a professional and ethical approach in all aspects of their work as an ambassador for the Company, maintaining discretion around confidential information
- Has ability to work independently within a fast-paced, team environment
- Shows gravitas and the confidence to gain respect and credibility at all levels, both internally/across departments and external to the Company
Skills and abilities
- Proven administration Management experience, ideally from working in the Arts or
- Excellent administrative skills and proficient use of the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
- Experience of managing finance budgets
- Possesses excellent relationship/stakeholder building and interpersonal skills
- Has clear, confident communication (verbal and written) and active listening skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and make pragmatic decisions in a dynamic and evolving environment
- Active skills in continual process improvement
- Analytical and goal oriented
Full time equivalent salary range of £32,000 to £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience, with attractive benefits, pension and life insurance.
Salary will be pro rata’d based on ht ehours of the role.
Hours of working
We’re looking for someone for 3 to 4 days a week (this is negotiable)
Normal office hours are 10am to 6pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, Mulryan Centre for Dance, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY
Deadline for applications: 9am, Wednesday 28 July 2021
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to commence w/b 9 August 2021
How to apply: Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter of no more than two pages, detailing how you meet the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: ** ENB offices are closed for the summer; 5-25 July 2021**