As part of a high achieving organisation and department, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Friends and Patrons schemes, including providing exemplary stewardship for English National Ballet’s current supporters, processing tickets and events bookings and sending timely renewals and appeals which successfully engage supporters with the Company’s work.
- Experience of working in fundraising or marketing/sales, ideally membership (preferably for at least one year)
- Experience of administrative procedures and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Knowledge of relationship and/or ticketing databases, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of office procedures and systems
- Well organised, efficient, confident and outgoing
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends
- Knowledge of dance or performing arts
- Knowledge of Tessitura
- Good at working independently, prioritising, managing reactive work, balancing multiple requirements, and adapting to new situations
- Excellent presentation and the confidence to communicate at a senior level with internal and external stakeholders
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 dependent on experience
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10am – 6pm Mon-Fri. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, Markova House, Jay Mews, London though additional working will be required away from the office by attending events and venues in London and the regions. We will be relocating to our specially designed new building at London City Island, E14, later in the year.
Deadline for applications: 9am on Monday 3 June
Selection Process: Interviews will take place on a rolling basis
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most referees to email@example.com.