We are now recruiting for the position of Development Events Manager, who will be responsible for organising and managing the Development team’s events programme, aimed at engaging individual supporters, trust and foundation supporters, and corporate partners.
These events are key to ensuring we can meet our income generation goals and securing sustainable growth for the Company.
The job holder will plan and deliver the annual Development events programme, coordinating these with the performance schedule and engagement programme. They will manage ticketing requirements for supporters, and track and evaluate event activities to inform future strategy.
Key to success will be the effective management of event budgets, data protection and records management using the Company’s Tessitura CRM database.
The ideal candidate will have strong networking skills, a proactive yet emotionally intelligent approach to communication, building effective and trusted relationships within the company and with our fundraising supporters.
Salary: C£30k, plus pension and attractive benefits
Your experience and knowledge
- Can demonstrate the ability to independently and effectively manage for a range of stakeholders.
- Expert in event management processes, administrative procedures and customer service.
- Experienced in running a mixed portfolio of events at a range of external and internal venues, and of working in a multi-purpose venue/event space.
- Demonstrable event fundraising experience and at a high profile level
- Effective working knowledge and experience in use of Tessitura (desirable) CRM and/or ticketing systems (essential)
- Health & Safety qualification (desirable)
Your skills and abilities
- Expert organiser skilled in managing with competing priorities
- Seamless communication and networking & relationship management skills, at all levels
- Robust financial management skills including project budgeting, reporting and reconciliation.
- Willing and able to span operational tasks and project management
- Team ethos and strong collaborator
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Proficient use of the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel), and Adobe Acrobat. Use of Adobe InDesign (desirable).
How to apply
Download the full job description on our website, then please send your CV and covering letter of no more than two pages, detailing how you meet the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 9am, Tuesday 3 August 2021
Selection Process: Interviews are indicated for weeks commencing 23 & 30 August 2021
Please note: ** ENB offices are closed for the summer; 5-25 July 2021**