PURPOSE OF THE POST
We are looking for a new team member to support, develop and champion the best use of our CRM system, Tessitura. As a touring organisation, the majority of our public ticketing is managed by our partner venues. However, we utilise Tessitura and related applications to power customer relationship management, sales of workshops and ballet classes, hold management for all performances, and the generation of membership and merchandise revenue.
You will work closely with both the marketing & communication and development team to ensure the effective and efficient use of Tessitura throughout the organisation. You will also be responsible for providing support to end users and foster a data-driven working culture at English National Ballet.
This is an opportunity for someone experienced in using a CRM system and looking to move into CRM management role or a candidate with SQL database skills to take on a new challenge. The successful candidate will have access to training to enable them to meet the requirements of the position.
- Experience of managing a CRM system at an advanced user level with knowledge of system configuration within an arts or charity environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven track record of developing positive relationships with a wide range of internal users along with external agencies and suppliers.
- Strong numeracy skills with a proactive, methodical and analytical approach to problem-solving and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal and interpersonal with excellent reporting capabilities on complex projects.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to a varied and demanding workload while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy.
- A strong understanding of current and upcoming data legislation, privacy laws and PCI DSS requirements.
- Experience of training end-users in the use of a CRM system ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Experience of financial reconciliation, direct debits and online payment gateways.
- Engagement in own learning and continuous development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and ability to pick up new software applications as required.
- Experience of working with third party web agencies.
- Experience with Tessitura CRM.
- Experience of writing SQL and/or using report writing tools such as SSRS.
- Familiarity with web-based applications, HTML and CSS.
- Experience working within an arts and culture organisation.
- An understanding and interest in the work of English National Ballet.
- Understanding and experience navigating APIs.
£32,000 – £34,000 dependent on experience
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10am – 6pm Mon-Fri. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, Markova House, Jay Mews, London though additional working will be required away from the office by attending events and venues in London and the regions. We will be relocating to our specially designed new building at City Island, E14, later in the year.
Deadline for applications
9am, 13 May 2019
Interviews will take place w/c 20th May 2019.
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.