English National Ballet has a long track record of delivering high profile, successful corporate partnerships and currently has a range of sponsors, brand partners and corporate members.
Experience and knowledge
- Experience of customer service and related administrative procedures
- Experience of working in corporate partnerships or similar experience within sponsorship and account management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong written communication and telephone skills
- Events experience and an interest in events
- Knowledge of relationship and/or ticketing databases. Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
£26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Place of work: English National Ballet, Markova House, Jay Mews, London. ENB will move to a new purpose-built home at London City Island in 2019
Hours of work: Normal office hours are 10am to 6pm Mon-Fri with occasional evening and weekend work.
Deadline for applications: 10am on Thursday 20 December 2018
Selection Process: Interviews will take place on a rolling basis
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.