Purpose of Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative Content Producer to work collaboratively across our teams to research, plan and develop a regular programme of innovative content and storytelling to support our marketing campaigns and raise brand awareness.
Working within the Marketing and Communications team, you will be responsible for the planning, development and commissioning of audio-visual and written content across our website, social media channels and other digital platforms.
You will manage relationships with freelancers, project managing the creation of compelling content that excites and engages audiences and supports our wider marketing, sales and digital objectives.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, highly motivated and creative thinker with a strong track record engaging audiences online.
- Minimum three years’ experience working in a digital content creation role.
- Demonstrable creative approach to developing and implementing content including video, blogs and editorial content. A strong understanding of the digital and social media landscape and an understanding of how to engage an audience on each platform.
- Demonstrable planning and project management skills with the ability to work across a range of initiatives and prioritise effectively in order to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Experience of taking ideas from concept to finished product whilst remaining open to opportunity and maximising creativity. Extensive experience of commissioning internal and external suppliers to deliver high quality creative content in response to a brief.
- Experience of producing and managing content calendars and schedules.
- Experience of producing reports using analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, actively using insights to inform future work
- Excellent communication skills with a high-standard of written English.
- Ability to work collaboratively, to build and maintain relationships and to inspire creative input from colleagues, subject specialists and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress or a similar open source publishing platform.
- Strong experience of budget planning, with a keen understanding of how to create compelling content in the most cost-effective way.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience working within a performing arts organisation with a good understanding of arts audiences.
- Experience of licensing and copyright pertaining to the arts and the development of content for online use.
- Practical experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience of managing and delivering live broadcasts through external suppliers.
£30,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10am – 6pm Mon-Fri. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0QL
Additional working will be required away from the office by attending events and venues in London and the regions.
Deadline for applications: Sunday, 8 September 2019
Selection Process: interview will commence w/c 9 September 2019
How to apply
Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most referees to email@example.com.