Salary c£30, 000, more for exceptional candidate
English National Ballet is now recruiting for an experienced sport physiotherapist to join the company’s Medical team. This role will be a key member of our team who provide best practice sports and dance physiotherapy and support to our ballet dancers, both when on site in London and on tour in the UK or globally.
You will have the following accountabilities-
- Act as part of the medical team to ensure all aspects of dancer care are monitored including prehab, rehab, fitness assessment and treatment.
- You will competently independently assess and treat dancers, providing both screening & proactive advice for maintenance of fitness, and rehabilitation support to injured dancers.
- Manage a caseload of dancers effectively and efficiently, keeping accurate notes, producing case reports & statistics as required.
- Be proficient in teaching and using clinical Pilates.
- Be actively involved in clinical audit to support the company’s clinical governance strategy.
- Help provide and participate in training within the MDT, supporting and mentoring other members of the team.
- Maintain patient documentation, records, and accurate statistical information to
The successful candidate
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience-
- BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Post-graduate qualification in Sports Physiotherapy or similar (desirable).
- Up to date first aid certificate / Sports specific emergency pitch side training (desirable).
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience in sports or dance
- Effective collaboration and communication experience within a MDT.
- Experience in Pilates teaching.
- Experience of working and travelling with elite sport / dance teams (desirable).
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
How to apply
Download the full job description on our website, then please send your CV and covering letter of no more than two pages, detailing how you meet the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 9am, Tuesday 3 August 2021
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to take place on Monday 16 August 2021. The selection process will be by interview and practical skills assessment.
English National Ballet, Mulryan Centre for Dance, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY