Purpose of Role
We are seeking a highly skilled projects administrator, who thrives on a varied and interesting workload, providing personal assistant support for the Engagement Director and integral administrative support across the Engagement teams.
You will need to be a strong communicator, demonstrating a record of implementing new processes, financial tracking and reporting, project research, meeting deadlines, and thriving in a fast-paced environment. This role will work closely with several external artistic, dance partners to deliver our three distinct strategic programmes: Creative Learning, Developing Talent and Public Engagement.
You will enjoy the finer detail of CRM databases, becoming the team’s Tessitura Superuser, and will work with the team to ensure the highest level of data quality.
Being professional and inclusive in your role and having an interest in the arts and the collective works of English National Ballet will hold you in good stead for this integral position in a busy and rewarding department.
- A team player with a positive outlook and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving aptitude
- Discrete and maintains confidentiality
- Enthusiastic with a genuine interest in English National Ballet’s Engagement offer
Experience and knowledge
- Demonstratable experience in in the arts administration field / creative industries (desirable – dance / arts / education environment)
- Proven track record of delivering a high level of administration support
- Proven experience of scheduling and diary management
- Adept at managing a varied and busy workload with multiple priorities
- Educated to degree level or equivalent / or substantial relevant work experience that demonstrates a high level of literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
Skills and abilities
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, confident and professional telephone manner
- Clear, confident communication (verbal and written) and active listening skills
- Proficient in the general suite of Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel), adobe Acrobat
- High level of proficiency in using CRM systems, ideally Tessitura
- Proven ability to set up and maintain systems and processes
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent time management & efficiency skills with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise, day to day activities ensuring that deadlines and objectives are achieved
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team and across departments
Mind Set and Attitude
- Acute self-awareness and empathy of others, which can be applied to a progressive and demanding arts and dance environment
- Performance driven, with a professional and ethical approach in all aspects of your work as an ambassador for the Company
- Positive enthusiasm for ENB and the performing arts generally
- Gravitas and the confidence to gain respect and credibility at all levels, both internally/across departments and external to the Company
£28, 000 – £33,000 per annum, dependent on experience, with attractive benefits, pension and life insurance.
Hours of working
Normal office hours are 10am to 6pm over weekdays. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, Mulryan Centre for Dance, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0SY
Deadline for applications: 9am, Monday 2 August 2021
Please note: ** ENB offices are closed for the summer; 5-25 July 2021**
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to take place in week commencing 23 August 2021
How to apply
Download the full job description on our website, then please send your CV and a 2 page covering letter providing evidence of your ability, related experiences and how you meet the person specification of the role, to email@example.com.