As a Patron you play a vital role in enabling our Artistic Director Tamara Rojo’s vision, helping us to bring world-class ballet to the widest possible audience.
Our Patrons are at the heart of our organisation – giving essential financial support to the Company, allowing us to carry out our day-to-day activities, helping us to stage productions, train and develop a new generation of dancers and engage new audiences, providing them with a deeper appreciation of ballet.
As one of our closest friends you can enjoy a range of exclusive benefits including social events, special behind-the-scenes access, experience our creative process and see our dancers’ development up-close, as well as advance information and priority booking for the best seats for our productions.
Together, we can become the most exciting and creative ballet company in the world.
If you would like to join by Direct Debit or would like further information, please call 020 7590 2936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artist Patrons £500+
(or £41.66 per month by Direct Debit)
- Opportunity to visit our studios to watch rehearsals up to 10 times per year (not including the Artistic Director and Lead Principal dancers)
- Invitation to annual season preview
- Access to working stage rehearsals
- Access to special events including masterclasses, talks and company class
- Dedicated Patrons e-newsletter and mailings
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website and in programmes
A minimum payment of £140 (including VAT) secures all Artists Patrons benefits. The balance of £360 is a suggested donation to which gift aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
Soloist Patrons £1,200+
(or £100 per month by Direct Debit)
Artist benefits plus:
- Opportunities to watch studio rehearsals with a guest when the dancers are in the studios (not including the Artistic Director and Lead Principal Dancers)
- Invitation to the annual Patrons Dinner
- Invitation to Patrons drinks receptions at least three times per year
- Personalised booking service with access to best seats including sold out performances
A minimum payment of £300 (including VAT) secures all Soloists Patrons benefits. The balance of £900 is a suggested donation to which gift aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
Principal Patrons £5,000+
(or £416.66 per month by Direct Debit)
Soloist benefits plus;
- Invitation to annual Principal Dinner with dancers and members of the Company
- Opportunities to watch rehearsals with up to three guests when our dancers are in the studios (not including the Artistic Director)
- Invitations to Opening Night drinks receptions
- Invitations to Insight and preview events, giving you special behind-the-scenes access
- Invitation to travel with us on overseas tours.
A minimum payment of £550 (including VAT) secures all Principals Patrons benefits. The balance of £4,450 is a suggested donation to which gift aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
Artistic Director’s Circle £10,000+
(or £833.33 per month by Direct Debit)
The Artistic Director’s Circle is a dedicated group of individuals who are at the very heart of English National Ballet, and whose generous support enables Tamara Rojo to realise her artistic ambition and vision.
You will enjoy all of the benefits of Principal Patrons, as well as the opportunity to attend rehearsals featuring the Artistic Director. At a maximum of 25 supporters, the Artistic Director’s Circle offers access and involvement at the most prestigious level.
A minimum payment of £800 (including VAT) secures all Artistic Director’s Circle Patrons benefits. The balance of £9,200 is a suggested donation to which gift aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately without making any further donation.
Thank you to
Artistic Director's Circle
Mr Justin Bickle
Sir John and Lady Buchanan
Sarah and Lloyd Dorfman CBE
Dorothy and John Ind
John Turner and Jerry Fischer
Ilyas and Mara Khan
Martyn and Sally Rees
Steve and Charlotte Sacks
Alan Firmin Ltd
Wendy Becker and David Benello
Kathleen Crook and Jim Penturn
Kristina and Olaf Rogge
Mr and Mrs P. Rogers
Mr B. Shroder
Tej and Krishna Sood
John and Lynn Turner
Mrs Louis Urvois
Mme Gerard Wertheimer
The Wigoder Family Foundation
Mr and Mrs L Al Swaidi
Ian and Judy Barlow
Ken Batty and Amene Mir
The Baroness de Mandat Grancey
Nigel Boardman and Lynda Gratton
Ms Natasha Kaplinsky and Mr Justin Bower
Peter and Sally Cadbury
Sir Roger and Lady Stephanie Carr
Susan and Brian Carter
Richard and Jennie Cunis
Dr A W King and Miss F A Delaney
The Gilbert & Eileen Edgar Foundation
Annette and Peter Ellis
Diana, Lady Farnham, DCVO
Michael and Claire Francies
Mrs Felicia Foreman
Michael and Margaret Garner
Olivia Grandchamp des Raux
Paul and Jacquie Gulbenkian
Dr Paul Horsnell
Michael and Micheline Kingston
The Simon Marks Charitable Trust
John B. Jones
Eric Peel and Jacky Cowdrey
Simon and Midge Palley
Joanna and Mark Preston
Michael Smith and Nicholas Bartlett
Mr and Mrs Julian Stanford
Mr and Mrs Brian Steer
Tim and Joanne Stone
Peter and Karen Ventress
Monica. B. Voldstad
Ken Yang and Ted Lakey
David M Bain
Julie M Bradshaw
Pamela, Lady Harlech
Roger Helmer MEP
Maria Jose Pascual
Simon and Maureen Pegg
Pablo and Sara Rojo
Sir Norman Rosenthal
Norita van der Velde and Keith Goody