Grow little ones’ love of ballet – gift them a Ballet Buddy membership.
Help children discover the wonder of ballet – how do dancers learn their steps? How do they stand on their tippy toes? What goes on behind the scenes?
By becoming a Ballet Buddy, children aged between 3 and 10 years old can get a unique insight into the world of ballet, meet dancers, learn the secrets behind the stage performance, and enjoy fun events, tailored just for them.
As a Buddy, each child also helps support our dancers to perform at their best, ready for them to enjoy performances now and in the future.
The Ballet Buddy Open Day was such an amazing experience for my five-year-old and I. The atmosphere at the Company is truly one of family, where we were made to feel very welcome.Kate, Ballet Buddy parent
Ballet Buddy £35 a year
- A birthday card signed by our dancers
- Limited edition poster
- Special membership card and certificate to prove they’re part of our club
- A copy of our annual MFB production programme with their name inside
- Our annual Season Brochure with information on all our special events and productions
- Our annual member’s magazine, In the Wings
- Priority booking and discounts for our events and productions, including our My First Ballet productions and accompanying workshop events
- Competitions with fantastic ballet prizes
- Exclusive Ballet Buddies events
For further information call 020 7590 2950 or email.
Gift Aid and VAT Information: The full value of the membership payment is subject to VAT and not eligible for Gift Aid. However, if you choose to make an additional donation this will be eligible for Gift Aid.