Friends are valued members of the English National Ballet family and enjoy a range of rewarding experiences that bring them closer to the artistic process. By joining you will get to see first-hand the difference that your support makes to the many talented individuals here. You’ll be the first to hear our year-round programme of stunning performances and events, and get behind the scenes access, including the opportunity to attend working stage rehearsals.
Friends Membership is the perfect gift for ballet-lovers. Give a loved one a special experience that lasts a whole year at the same time as helping to keep ballet alive by creating new work, developing new talent and engaging new audiences.  PLEASE NOTE: Gift Memberships bought after 5pm on Wednesday 21 December will not be posted in time for Christmas.
For further information call Rosie Hewitson, Individual Giving Coordinator on 020 7590 2950 or email.
Set up a Direct Debit and Save £10 for the first year.
• Priority booking and advance notification of casting
• Exclusive ticket offers and discounts
• Opportunity to attend working stage rehearsals open only to our Supporters
• Access to special events including masterclasses, talks and company class
• Monthly e-newsletter with all the latest news
• Regular mailings including season brochure and In the Wings annual magazine
Gift Aid and VAT Information
The full value of the membership payment is subject to VAT and not eligible for Gift aid. However, if you choose to make an additional donation this will be eligible for Gift aid.