In addition to all the Friends benefits, Great Friends are invited to join the Company to additional exclusive events and enjoy a closer relationship with the Company, the Orchestra and the dancers.
Being a Great Friend is a brilliant way to support the work we do, enable us to achieve Artistic Director Tamara Rojo’s bold vision for the Company and help ensure that future generations are able to enjoy the high level of quality we offer.
GREAT FRIEND £100 per year
(£8.33 when paying monthly by Direct Debit)
If you want to make a difference and get closer to English National Ballet become a Great Friend and you will receive;
- Priority booking and advance notification of principal casting
- Ticket offers and discounts
- Regular mailings including season brochure and In the Wings annual magazine
- Regular monthly email newsletter
- Opportunity to attend working stage rehearsals
- Access to special events such as master classes, talks and company class
- Opportunity to attend studio rehearsals throughout the year to watch the dancers rehearse in an intimate setting
- Opportunity to attend Orchestral rehearsals - Invitation to an Annual Great Friends event
If you wish to pay monthly by Direct Debit or for further information call us on 020 7590 2950 or email.
Over 60s, Regional (outside M25), Full time Students, Under 16s, Registered Disabled, and Registered Unemployed (with relevant ID).
Prices for overseas Friends are dependent on airmail costs and are available on application.
Gift Aid and VAT Information: The full value of the membership payment is subject to VAT and not eligible for Gift aid. However, if you choose to make an additional donation this will be eligible for Gift aid.