BALLET IS A TIMELESS ART-FORM
English National Ballet brings world-class ballet to audiences across the UK and internationally. We aim to protect ballet, share it with the world and build upon it. We develop the talent of our dancers and collaborate with artists from a range of genres to create ground-breaking new work.
By remembering English National Ballet in your Will you make a lasting contribution to the Company’s future – and to the future of young dancers just starting out in their careers.
Your support will help us to take care of and develop our dancers on and offstage giving them the opportunities to explore their full potential, continue performing to the highest possible standards and equipping them with skills and knowledge for a long and healthy career.
YOUR GIFT WILL ENABLE US TO:
• Develop our dancers, enabling them to reach their full potential as dancers, choreographers and future leaders.
• Bring world-class ballet to audiences across the UK through touring, engagement programmes and digital activity
• Continue pushing the art form forwards, honouring the classical repertoire at the same time creating new works - the classics of the future.
“Without secure funding for the future it would not be possible for English National Ballet to thrive giving endless pleasure to audiences of all ages all around the UK and internationally.
It costs you nothing to leave a legacy to the Company in your will – it is very tax effective – and will help to ensure the future of this company for generations to come – please think about it.”
Patron and Legacy Ambassador
LETTING US KNOW:
If you would like to make a gift in your Will to English National Ballet, please let us know. We would like to recognise your support through our Markova Circle and share with you the difference that your gift is making in your lifetime.
As English National Ballet has charitable status, your gift will be exempt from Inheritance Tax.
Tax rules introduced by the government with effect from 6 April 2012 may also mean that if you leave at least 10% of your estate to charity, the Inheritance Tax rate on the rest of your estate may reduce from 40% to 36%. We recommend that you seek advice from your solicitor or tax advisor.
· We won’t intrude on your privacy by telephoning you unless you request that method of contact.
· We will never ask you the size or type of legacy if you decide to support our work this way - because every gift makes a difference.
· We absolutely recognise that your family and friends come first in your will.
· We understand that circumstances change and there may be a time where you need to take English National Ballet out of your will.
TO MAKE A GIFT:
To find out more about how you can support English National Ballet by making a gift in your Will please get in touch with Silvia Melchior, Individual giving Manager on 020 7590 2939 or .